I know that the hosptial doesn't look like this now but it is under construction to look like this by the summer I believe? So much has happened in 60 years. So many children are admitted every year and many counties rely on Clara Drsicoll's ideal. After being amazed by that one picture, I divided to look around some more. There was some pretty unless information in there reguarding Driscoll today but information I gather showed that Clara Driscoll choose this place because since her family own so much land and her good will, she could create a hosptial that will turn down no one. 9 years after her death, her dream came true. Ha, one of the employees said that Clara's spirit is still there, in the basement, guarding her dream. Anyway, I hope to interview some employees there and ask about their experiences and even some old patients. The library in the hosptial could also do some help, but I don't know how much help it could so since I haven't been there yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment